We are here to help! Please take a look around for answers to your questions. As always, we would love to hear from our customers if you have any questions/feedback about 6ya.
For any billing related issues please contact us via email at email@example.com
If you have questions about being a 6ya expert or using our app, select a category below to review the corresponding FAQs.
- ★ Common Login & Account Access issues
- ★ I did not receive a call from an Expert
- ★ How do I make a video call?
- Adding a tip or rating for the Expert
- How do I use 6ya on my Android device?
- How do I use 6ya on my iPhone?
- ★ How to use the Do Not Disturb feature
- Handbook (Experts) The Complete Onboarding Guide!
- Expert app on Android
- 6ya recommended mobile device
- Expert app on iPhone
- Adding your 6ya Profile to your YouTube channel
- ★ Can I use a VOIP service or landline as my phone number on file?
- ★ What are the requirements to become an Activated 6ya Expert?
- ★ How do I become an Expert?
- I don’t have a smartphone. Can I still apply to be a 6ya expert?
- Why has my photo been rejected?
- My Category of Expertise is not listed
- ★ When do experts receive payment?
- ★ How much will I earn?
- ★ What is my employment status?
- ★ Where can I see my earnings?
- How do I set my rate for my direct calls?
- How do Experts receive payments?
- ★ I am not receiving notifications for incoming calls (Android 6+)
- ★ First Steps to Resolve Potential Android Nougat Notification Issues
- ★ Best Practices for Improving Call Service
- ★ How do I take a customer's call?
- Why is the call duration in the 6ya's call history different from my cell phone log?
- Will I be penalized if I do not solve the Customer’s problem?