We are here to help! Please take a look around for answers to your questions. As always, we would love to hear from our customers if you have any questions/feedback about 6ya.
For any billing related issues please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about being a 6ya expert or using our app, select a category below to review the corresponding FAQs.
- ★ How do I talk to an Expert using the website?
- ★ How do I talk to an Expert using the app?
- How do I change my phone number?
- I don’t have a smartphone. Can I use a landline phone number?
- Can I message a 6ya Expert via text?
- Where can I see my call history?
- ★ How do I make a video call?
- Can I provide a rating or tip to an expert any time after a call has ended?
- How do I use 6ya on my Android device?
- How do I use 6ya on my iPhone?
- I'm not receiving the verification code to my phone!
- Where can I change my camera, microphone and video settings?
- ★ Can I use a VOIP service or landline as my phone number on file?
- ★ What are the requirements to become an Activated 6ya Expert?
- ★ How do I become an Expert?
- I don’t have a smartphone. Can I still apply to be a 6ya expert?
- Why has my photo been rejected?
- My Category of Expertise is not listed
- ★ When do experts receive payment?
- ★ How much will I earn?
- ★ What is my employment status?
- ★ Where can I see my earnings?
- How do I set my rate for my direct calls?
- How do Experts receive payments?
- ★ I am not receiving notifications for incoming calls (Android 6+)
- ★ First Steps to Resolve Potential Android Nougat Notification Issues
- ★ Best Practices for Improving Call Service
- ★ How do I take a customer's call?
- Why is the call duration in the 6ya's call history different from my cell phone log?
- Will I be penalized if I do not solve the Customer’s problem?