We are here to help! Please take a look around for answers to your questions. As always, we would love to hear from our customers if you have any questions/feedback about 6ya.
If you have questions about being a 6ya expert or using our app, select a category below to review the corresponding FAQs.
- ★ How do I make a video call?
- ★ How do I talk to an Expert using the app?
- Can I provide a rating or tip to an expert any time after a call has ended?
- I don’t have a smartphone. Can I still call a 6ya expert from my landline?
- Can I message an expert via text or email?
- How do I use 6ya on my Android device?
- ★ What are the requirements to become a 6ya Expert?
- ★ How do I become an Expert?
- ★ Can I apply to be an Expert in multiple categories?
- ★ What countries is 6ya available in?
- I don’t have a smartphone. Can I still apply to be a 6ya expert?
- I previously applied to be an expert, but wasn’t accepted. Can I apply again? I have new experiences since I last applied.
- ★ When do experts receive payment?
- ★ How much will I earn?
- ★ What is my employment status?
- ★ Where can I see my earnings?
- Can I change my payment option?
- Am I required to report any income made from 6ya on my taxes?
- ★ I am not receiving notifications for incoming calls (Android 6+)
- ★ First Steps to Resolve Potential Android Nougat Notification Issues
- ★ How do I take a customer's call?
- Can I email users? I need to send them a diagram or other resources via text.
- Can I recommend or advertise my business during a call?
- Will I be penalized if I do not solve the Customer’s problem?