6ya video calling requires permission from the device & operating system to work properly.
Permissions for 6ya Mobile App
- Open 'Settings'
- Scroll to the bottom until you reach the app list. Click on 6ya.
- Enable permission for camera & microphone
- Android OS settings vary by device type.
- Go to settings, and open 'Apps'
- Click on '6ya'
- Under 'App Settings' click on 'Permissions'
- Enable access for 'Camera' & 'Microphone'
Permissions for using 6ya on a Web Browser
Video calls on the web are expected to be released shortly.
When using 6ya via a web browser, the browser needs permission to access your 'Camera' & 'Microphone'
Enable 'Camera' & 'Microphone' access for Google Chrome on Android devices, and Safari on iPhones.