Here are some general guidelines to help you be successful during your time as an expert!
- You should only accept Customer Requests if you have adequate time to focus your attention on the call for its duration, and are in a location conducive to taking a call. That means don’t take calls when you’re in a noisy space, or are only available for 5 minutes. We ask that you not try to multi-task when talking to a customer - customers should always have your full attention.
- Do not take calls while driving.
- You should only accept calls when you have a reliable connection. Audio-only calls rely on the strength of your cellular service. To optimize video call quality, use WiFi or at a minimum 4G or LTE mobile.
- Do not use a Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) phone number on file, as our platform does not perform on VOIP. This includes services such as Google Voice, mobile apps that provide virtual numbers, and certain cellular carriers.
- It’s always a good idea to be completely honest with the customer when you do not know the answer to any question being asked. The customer saves time and can quickly connect with another Expert, while you save time so that you can move on to another call. Assess the situation quickly and share your feedback with the customer before the 1 minute period if you cannot answer the question.