- At 6ya, ratings go both ways. We ask Customers to evaluate their experiences with experts, and vice versa. That’s how we make sure everyone is happy! At the end of a call, a user will be prompted to score the expert on a 5-star scale, with five stars representing a fantastic experience. As an expert, you should always strive for a 5-star rating. Here are some ways to ensure you keep your caller happy. How do I make sure my score stays high and I remain active:
- Friendly and respectful customer treatment
- Good listening
- Honest and quick diagnostics
- In order to maintain our standards of excellent client experience, we ask experts to keep a high overall average rating, but also to ensure that your level of service doesn’t slip on any given day or week.
- You can expect to hear from us if you’ve received a couple of consecutive low ratings. We’ll share tips and ask that you work to ensure subsequent calls receive high ratings. Expert ratings below 4 may put you at risk of being deactivated. We’re big believers in transparency, so you’ll always have access to your standing in our system, and be notified if you are at risk of deactivation due to ratings.
How do ratings work?
Have more questions? Submit a request